Working at Recordsure and current vacancies
Recordsure might have started as a single idea. In our 10th year, we are a multi-award-winning business used by Tier 1 Banks, Private Banking and Wealth Management firms, Insurers and Government services. It’s our people that got us to the place we’re in today.
Our ambitions are driven by innovation and challenging the status quo. So we want people who believe in questioning what’s impossible, who look out for each other, and who aren’t satisfied unless the bar is set high.
Does that sounds like you – so what are you waiting for? Find your next role with us!
- Join our client-focused team to promote Recordsure Voice and Docs Analytics, AI-driven RegTech
- Reports to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Our successful candidate will execute Recordsure GMT strategy for both existing and new business acting across direct channels and via partners
- Recordsure’s project management team is looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to provide support to our Project Managers with oversight of end-to-end projects and client support
- You need to be an excellent communicator with previous experience as a project coordinator
- Strong competency in IT and aptitude to study PRINCE2 or Project Management examinations
If the role you’re after isn’t here, that’s fine – we still want to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of what you can bring to the team.
Some roles need to be based in our London, Leeds or Cambridge offices. But we also have colleagues who work remotely all over the world. We’ll always try to be flexible, so let us know what works for you.
Working at Recordsure
Because our employees are important to us, we've got a bunch of benefits to show we care
You’ll have access to the rewards scheme, with thousands of discounts and cashback on food shopping, holidays, meals out and more.
We know the nine to five and everyday life don’t always work hand in hand. So where possible we try to help you manage that work/life balance.
It’s good to be flexible. So we offer you the chance to buy or sell up to five days of holiday a year.
Cycle to work scheme
Want to commute in a way that’s good for you, your city and the planet? Our scheme makes it easier to buy a bike and accessories to do just that.
Health cash plan
Colleagues can sign up for the fully funded health cash plan with yearly allowances for dental, physio, optical and wellbeing services, and more.
Charity and social
Bake sales, team socials, charity fundraising and more. We’re a friendly lot, and there’s usually something coming up for you to get involved in.
When you join us you’re automatically opted in to our great pension scheme.
You also get online tools and services to help you manage your health and wellbeing, including a 24/7 counselling support helpline.